MEYER MINUTES

Welcome to the Meyer Minutes!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love my parents!

I have the best parents! They come over probably 1-2 times a month during the school year and during the summer I see my mom alot more.
They came out for Kaila and Michael's birthday and we went to eat at Kaila's choice of restaurant. She chose "Shogun" in Southlake. We thought she wanted to go for their hibachi food, but she only wanted their chicken fried rice that they cook in the back kitchen!
This is Tamae. Pronounced Tuh-My. She is the perfect mom. I can not think of one thing wrong with her! Even when I was little, I never had a problem with my mom. We would sit and watch soap operas together in the summer, go shopping on her only day off from work and eat out on that day. She is the reason Kaila wants to attend TCU so she can live closer to her Grandma and have a shopping buddy. We still shop till we drop during the holidays.
This is Bruce. He is where I get my sense of humor from. I have never met anyone that has met him that doesn't like him. He is just a great guy to be around! He has this tattoo on his forearm. It, I believe is of an eagle and has USAF (United States Air Force). I remember growing up and was often scared of my dad because he had that tattoo....then one day I thought to myself "Why am I scared of him?" If I ever wanted anything or if I wanted to do something, he 90% of the time said YES! It's weird how seeing a tattoo as a little kid can make you be scared of someone for no reason.
I just love my parents!

No comments:

RSS FEED