MEYER MINUTES

Welcome to the Meyer Minutes!

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Boo is growing up!

All my babies are growing up! My little "Boo" aka Brandon was the 2nd child to get braces in the family. He had top and bottom put on along with an expander. We have to crank the expander 28 times total. 2 times a day for a total of 28.
He has been a trooper! To have all that in his mouth, I have been extremely impressed with him. He hasn't complained about pain or getting canker sores. He just sticks a glob of wax on his braces and off he goes. I can tell the braces has already changed the look of his face. His baby face is going away and his older look is forming.
Can you all imagine how I'm going to be when we send Kaila off to college??? Watch out! Because I'll turn 40 that year too....!

1 comment:

Heather said...

He looks so cute!!! Don't tell him I said that! Sorry to say it, but he does look older. :(

RSS FEED