MEYER MINUTES

Welcome to the Meyer Minutes!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Q and A session:

I was tagged by Heather at Cheatham Chat!



Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.



Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.



1. What were you doing before you started this post? I was at a birthday party for my youngest sons friend.

2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? The Twilight series....yes I'm addicted to them.

3. Do you nap a lot? I wish I had the time but I'm always running taking someone or picking someone up from school! (Looking forward to when they are all in school, then the answer will be YES.)

4. Who was the last person you hugged? My 6 year old. He is the hugger. Wants a hug everytime he walks pass me.

5. What is your favorite TV series? Grey's Anatomy

6. What was the last thing you said out loud? Go Brush your teeth!

7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? my email, www.imnotobsessed.com, tmz.com, facebook, check my favorite blogs (how sad is that?)

8. What was the last item you bought? A birthday present for today's party. Nothing like last minute, right?

9. What is your most challenging goal? Showing patience when it comes to my kids.

10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? The one I'm in now. So far no complaints! (well except for our builder....never, never again.)

11. Favorite Vacation spot? Anywhere with my husband and sometimes with the kids : )

12. Say something to the person who tagged you: My neighbor Heather tagged me. I have been addicted to reading her blog because it's nice to know that she and I actually have alot in common. Heather is so funny, extremely nice and her family is wonderful too.

13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Pepsi

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? Jeans. I wear them year round!

15. Whis is your favorite beauty product? My Sheer Cover pore smoother. It just feels like silk going on.

16. Name one thing you can not live with out: my husband and my kids.

17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? Yes, Courtney Cox.

18. What is your drink of choice? Pepsi or Sweet Ice Tea

19. What is something you do every day? Check my email.

20. What are you wearing right now? Jeans of course and a short sleeve sweater.

21. What's your favorite room in your house? my craft room....when it's clean. It's usually a mess because EVERYONE uses it!

22. What word or phrase do you say way too much? Knock it off! (the kids here that all the time.)

OK, I am tagging my momsrock clan!
Marge
Mandi
Denise
Tracee
Kris
Semalee

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww - that is so sweet. Thanks for your sweet comment! I love reading your blog too

I loved your answers! Too bad we don't have more time to hang out! :)

Margie (aka ~Jacob's Mommy~) said...

Hey Christine,
I just saw I was tagged! I posted it on my blog, and tagged some more.
Margie

RSS FEED