MEYER MINUTES

Welcome to the Meyer Minutes!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Still playing "Blog Catch Up!"

Picking Peanuts off Dad's Peanut Plant! They love picking peanuts. I love growing things in the backyard, but I don't like eating it. Michael on the other hand likes to grow things and eat it. We attempt peanuts, lemons, peaches, pumpkin, strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, jalapenos and bell peppers (my mom comes and takes all the bell peppers.)
I made 12 of these this year. I think I can work at Nothing Bundt Cakes now. I thought the ornaments helped make the cake look better. They were packaged in cute little pink polka dot boxes. I finally got to dust off my cake decorating supplies that I collected a few years ago.

Christmas Parties at school! My favorite gift to give teachers is a container with school supplies in it. I always but extra when school starts just for gifts. This was my first year to go to their school Christmas parties. (I'm so lucky to be able to do this!---thanks to my wonderful husband.)

No comments:

RSS FEED