MEYER MINUTES

Welcome to the Meyer Minutes!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Sean and Brett went to the store with Mike and I about a month ago. They wanted to carve pumpkins and toast the seeds. I was so impressed that they remembered the toasting of the seeds from last year. We picked out 4 huge pumpkins!

They sat outside as decorations for the month of October. We didn't carve them until after Halloween and probably would not have done that if it weren't for Brett constantly asking us "When are we going to carve the pumpkins?"

So Mike and I each grab a pumpkin, the kids were all excited, I went online and printed two stencils to use (Spongebob and OSU). Then we started to carve. But guess what?? The kids all went outside to play with their friends!! So there was Mike and I carving pumpkins by ourselves in the kitchen. I think we did a pretty good job. I did Spongebob of course for the boys and Mike.....well do I even have to tell you what he did?


No comments:

RSS FEED